Revelstoke is a private equity firm formed by experienced investors who focus on building exceptional industry-leading companies.
Revelstoke has a track record of managing investments across a wide variety of industries and throughout multiple economic cycles.
Revelstoke strives to partner with management teams to execute on a disciplined organic and acquisition strategy to build industry-leading companies and generate superior investment returns for management owners and investor partners.
- Per transaction equity commitment of $10 to $250 million
- EBITDA of at least $5 million
- Three year operating / profitable financial history
- Management / shareholders seeking a value added, strategy-oriented partner
- Strong growth prospects
- Opportunity to pursue acquisitions and consolidate within the industry
- Control investments including as sole investor or within a consortium
- Minority / growth equity investments
Healthcare and related business services, including:
- Healthcare providers
- Behavioral health (autism, eating disorders, etc.)
- Healthcare education and training
- Revenue cycle services
- Healthcare consumables and disposables
- Pharma services (CDMO)
- Outsourced healthcare services
- Physician Practice Management
- Specialty distribution
- Third Party Administrators
- Veterinary services